Parenting & Mental Health Resources
Healthy BC Schools
BC Agriculture in the Classroom
Their Mission Statement:
- Working with educators to bring BC’s agriculture to our students
- To provide educators and students with quality educational resources, programs and other agricultural information that highlight agriculture as an important part of our economy and way of life.
- To enable students to make informed decisions about food choices, food safety, the importance of our own supply of local food and other agricultural products.
- To develop an awareness and understanding in BC schools of the importance of agriculture, sustainable food systems, and the protection of BC’s agriculture resource base.
- To promote the value of a healthy agricultural sector to our educators, students, and society.
- To promote careers in agriculture as a viable and desirable career choice.
- To facilitate the relationship between BCAITC and it’s stakeholders to accomplish the Purpose of the Foundation.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is a registered charitable organization dedicated to the personal safety of all children. Their goal is to reduce child victimization by providing programs and services to the Canadian public.
- REDUCE the incidence of missing and sexually exploited children
- EDUCATE the public on child personal safety and sexual exploitation
- ASSIST in the location of missing children
- ADVOCATE for and increase awareness about issues relating to missing and sexually exploited children
Need Help Now
Need Help Now is a resource dedicated to empowering teens to think critically about sharing images/videos online.
Parents are encouraged to sign up for cybertip.ca alerts to receive information about concerning technology trends as they emerge.